Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kevin James, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
Cookies and this website
"Cookies" are small text files that are placed on your computer or phone by your web browser at the request of the websites that you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work more efficiently or more conveniently, as well as provide information to the site's operators.
What cookies does this site set?
This site sets the following cookies:
A temporary cookie used to help the programming code of this website maintain settings/information for users as they move from page to page during a "session" of web browsing. The cookie is removed less than half an hour after the session finishes. The cookie only stores the ID number of the session, no private information is sought or retained.
If you choose to opt-in to "Remember me on this computer" a semi-permanent cookie is used to help this website remember your choice for the next time you sign in. The cookie is removed after a week. The cookie only stores an encrypted reference number, no private information is sought or retained.
If you choose to accept cookies this cookie is used to help this website remember your choice for the next time you visit this site. The cookie only stores a reminder of your choice, no private information is sought or retained.
Cookies named "__utma","__utmb","__utmc" and "__utmz" are used by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is software provided by Google to website operators to help them measure the visitor traffic to the site. The information they track is anonymous and is not used to identify individuals. You can find out more about Google's usage of information here - http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
May be used to ease sharing with social networking sites. Add This may collect certain anonymous information on your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org. You can find out more about Add This usage of information here and you can Opt Out here - http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6pTPOhYvhI.
How do I remove cookies?
If you do not wish to have cookies on your computer or phone you can choose to remove them, and/or to block them altogether. You can read more about cookies and how to manage them here